Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Razer Onza Tournament Edition


I bought this when I went to Taipei last week. Some minor problems happened to my previous controller Logitech Rumblepad 2, so I decided to replace it with Razer Onza Tournament Edition. The main feature of this controller is the adjustable resistance analog sticks, it is good to change the resistance level to fit different game. eg. you could change to high resistance for a racing game. Another cool features is the backlit hyperesponse action buttons, I could feel the difference with my previous controller, they are really fast and precise. There are two additional fully programmable buttons (difference with Xbox 360 controller), but I still couldn't found it is useful for me. It took me some time to used to it because my previous controller is totally different with Razer Onza TE. Overall, it is a very good controller for me.