Friday, May 20, 2011

Angel Vs Devil: My Complicated Feelings

Heaven

It's so awesome tonight.
We went to Heritage Coffee to celebrate Wilson's birthday.
After that, we went to Teluk Bahang Dam.
Yeah, their car is kinda fast. Haha
I arrived home at 3am and just took a cold water shower.
Phew, I love that feeling.
Tonight I feel so high even though without alcohol.
Suddenly I miss my college life so much.
Love you guys :)


Hell

Actually, I was thinking the same thing since few days ago.
Perhaps I should change my blog name.
It shouldn't be Welcome To My Life.
I realized I'm just too afraid to make certain decisions.
My mind keep telling me to be a coward and don't allowed anyone to enter and change my life.
Sometimes I do ask myself, what I want after all?
I know some changes may be the turning point of my life, but who knows it's a good or bad things?
I remain the same to protect myself of being hurt?
Cuz I know when I'm serious into it, I'll crazy about it.
I know I've missed a lot of chances, but it's too late to regret.
Indeed, I'm just a failure.
I've messed up everything.
I'm so sorry for the wrong things that I've done.
Thanks to those people who never give up and leave me.
Maybe there is something I just don't deserved it in my entire life.
Stop asking too much !!!

No comments: