Thursday, September 17, 2009

Raining...

Raining again...
I don't like rainy day...
But I feel so happy today...
Everything is fine and I feel so good...
Hope everyday gonna be like this too...
Although there are 4 classes today, but I still don't feel tired... xD
I feel bored but why I am so happy?
So weird... Haha
Hmm...
Now I'm listening Wake Me Up When September Ends...
Sms with 21 Guns... xD
Online , Facebook...
Looking for some idea for my short video's assignment...
I want to make it funny...
I like to see people laugh...
Haha...
Lastly, hope he will wins her heart back...
God bless you...
Peace...

4 comments:

bOeYeE.. said...

sorry..i think is because of me so that raining~~~

Sean said...

oi...send me wake me up next time when u on9...

Shi Hao said...

hmm... raining in nite is ok lar...
dun raining in morning pls...
i can't go college if raining heavily... haha

Shi Hao said...

aiyo, go download lar...
k lar , send u next time...